Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is the longest you enjoy ever have to loaf contained by an Emergency Room when you be really intuition sick?

What is the longest you enjoy ever have to loaf contained by an Emergency Room when you be really intuition sick?
I worked at Cook County Hospital in Chicago,Illinois and population had to lurk all afternoon to be registered because it was a free clinic and next by the time you were see by a doctor it will be a month from then the after if you have a perscripion you will wait adjectives day at the hospital until they call your name and that would be adjectives night almost.
6 hours while surrounded by intense pain. I have to get surgery. And when I be admitted, they took another 4 hours.
>___________<
6 hours sitting contained by the waiting room ,,, 2 hours waiting for doctor to see me once i was admit... 15 minutes later i have finally passed the gallstone.
PAINFULL!!
4 to 6 hours
I guess I'm lucky... cz the longest I've waited have been 30 minutes...
My hubby... not that lucky... one hours of darkness he was sick... we go to the ER... n they didn't see him until sunrise!
8 hours with a broken hip, playing rugby surrounded by oxford, England

No comments:

Post a Comment