Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is the average time it take for someone to leak asleep?

like at darkness? :DWhat is the average time it take for someone to leak asleep?
different people are different scientists read out the average is7 minutes however its pretty impossible to time urself lol
for me about 20 minutes! but every falls sleep different!
for me its resembling 30 seconds
It take me 2 hours.
well after you shut the pallid you should be asleep in smaller number than twenty minuites. I am.
it takes me roughly 30 minutes to an hour because i lay and think nearly things... i've always done this, my entire life span. my husband can fall asleep contained by the middle of a sentence.
That's a odd give somebody the third degree because it depends on how tired i am (or anyone is) when i climb into bed.. i mean, if i'm really tired, later maybe10 mins. If i'm not, 2 hrs.
I agree with the first answerer --AVERAGE is 20 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment