Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is the 3 days problem for a mature girl?

What is the 3 days problem for a mature girl?
What is an "adult girl?" She is any an adult OR a girl. Girl vehicle not an adult.
"3 days problem?" What ARE you discussion about? Women don't enjoy a 3 day problem.
Are you discussion about a menstrual extent? That's NOT a problem.girls start getting it in their teens and will own it until they're in their 50s.
If you are conversation about something else, economically, you'll need to repost beside better details.
I am not sure but the root of all problems for women slump in the disparate sex so I would have to vote MEN!
Being as I am one of them and this is the internet therefore I am somewhat anonymous to everyone I would hold to say that yes... I enjoy in former times caused at least possible three days of problems for women... Heck just ask my ex-wife... I ruined her existence!
Bwa hahahahahahaha
Sorry... I will go whip some meds and go to sleep immediately...

No comments:

Post a Comment