Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is the maximum amount of hose that I can retain?

I am 160 pounds, male, and in the order of 5' 9". If I was to drink hose, what would be the maximum that my body could hold? Also, what would be the maximum that my body could SAFELY hold (without doing anything damaging)? Thank you so much, also if possible any mililiters or ounces. Thank you!What is the maximum amount of hose that I can retain?
you do NOT want to drink more water later you need---you can actually DIE from it..very soon you said RETAIN water--and I have to inform you that I retained 65 POUNDS of fluid (water) when I had my first congestive heart let-down attack a few months ago.I am now on cumbersome doses of diuretics and must limit my fluid INTAKE to 2 liters per light of day... If you are healthy, you should be drinking at LEAST eight 8 ounce goggles per day...more when you are sweating greatly...but Please do not TRY to overdo it on a bet or something STUPID like that.I'm serious nearly dying from OVER DRINKING WATER.so follow a healthy path---do NOT bet WITH your existence.
you CAN actually die from drinking to much hose down. it happened to some woman recently contained by some kind of contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment