Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is plasma?

I have be donating plasma and I know what it is 4 afer I donate it I was purely wondering what it is used 4 while its in my body. Could I ever donate too much? Could anything come to pass to me if I donate too much?What is plasma?
Plasma is the liquid slice of the blood. It contains coagulation factors, hormones, proteins, antibodies, hose, salts, glucose, fat, and other nutrients.
You can donate too much, which is why they don't let you donate too commonly, and perform simple test to make sure that you don't. They get something done a hematocrit and protein tests to engineer sure you're ok to donate.
If you donated too much you could become hemophillic and have copious hormone and nutrient imbalances that can end in a wide list of problems.
its the liquid portion of the blood, it carries the blood cell

  • microsoft word>
  • wedding hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment