Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is the best item to put on mosquito bites to preserve them from itching?

I have alot of mosquito bites and they itch so fruitless I cannot sleep. What can I put on them?What is the best item to put on mosquito bites to preserve them from itching?
The itching is an allergic reaction. Some family itch more than others. If you have that frequent then you should embezzle an internal allergy med. Benadryl is usually what people find. Myself I hang on Chlortrimeton. But in attendance are different lengths of affectiveness. Also anbesol is great. I used that on a wasp sting I have on my foot. I couldn't even get my shoe on and I have to go to work contained by a factory. It was great. Good luck.
Benadryl cream
WD-40. No feign. My Dad swears by it.
I've actually used Orajel or Ambesol. The numbing effect last long enough for me to achieve back to sleep.
ironically i only put some on my daughter a few minutes ago. i put benadryl gel on her...extra strength itch relief. she is so allergic to them, and swells really impossible, so we always enjoy it on hand. she like calamine lotion, because its pink, but it doesnt give her much nouns.
squiter stick that stuff works all it is amonia.
mylanta solution dabbed on the bite
mix marine with baking soda. you dont want it to be too runny, otherwise it wont stick to you. but yeah, it works. actually, i get bit 10 time last week while within alaska so we ended up buying a box at the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment