Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is the best non-prescription medication for insomnia?

I've been taking generic Benadryl, but it seem to extend drowsiness even after I've slept at least 8 hours. I want something that won't kind me feel groggy the subsequent day.What is the best non-prescription medication for insomnia?
Insomnia (sleeplessness) is due to stress,
dietary and medical problems. By making
small lifestyle change like have a fixed
daily routine, relaxing and ingestion properly,
insomnia can be cured. I found the information
at http://www.nosleep.in/insomniacause.html...
I won't recommend an OTC for your issue, but I will say that you want to address the root of the problem. Perhaps assessing your lifestyle would be a good starting point.
Insomnia is habitually caused by the creeps, stress, anxiety, medications, herb, caffeine, depression or sometimes for no apparent justification. Make sure your bedroom is quiet and brown. Soak a tablespoon of mint leaves in a cup of river for an hour, drink every night. Check out http://useinfo-insomnia.blogspot.com/... for more info
Something is wrong if you're taking a sleep aid too commonly, and you should seek assistance from a professional. If you just want an occasional boost to sleepy-time, I recommend liquid Tylenol PM. You can control the dosage, I only just take a small sip, smaller amount than a teaspoonful.

No comments:

Post a Comment