Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is the best path to carry rid of bug bites?

Or is there anything to clear them itch less?
I estimate they might be mosquito bites.What is the best path to carry rid of bug bites?
There are two effective methods I use. The first is a bond of baking soda and water. Just wipe the mixture on the bites. The itching will stop and the baking soda also helps to save the bites from swelling too much.
The second is a mixture of bleach and water. Mix 1 slice bleach to 3 parts water. Soak a verbs cloth in the mixture and rinse the itchy areas with it. Helps capture rid of the itch and cleanses the bites.
Hydrocortisone cream
dab amonia on it or vinegar
hydrocorizone cream or rubbing alcohol. Anti-itch cream also help, as well! (trust me, I hold well over two hundred on me at the moment...)

  • layouts for myspace
  • hair weave
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment