Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What is the most interesting grip you own see surrounded by Casualty?

For me some child got chewing gum on his eye brows?What is the most interesting grip you own see surrounded by Casualty?
I hold to x-ray so many 'interesting' cases within resus I'd be hear all hours of daylight. One that will always sticks contained by my mind was the guy that have a vibrator stuck up his ar*e. Now believe it or not, this is not as rare as you'd contemplate on a Saturday night, but this bloke have to go to show business to have it removed. When I get up there as the radiographer, the surgeon, anaesthetist, very well everyone was stood around waiting because the item had gone past its sell-by date vibrating and the forceps be then no use. So everyone have to just lurk for it to finish vibrating (don't forget this guy be anaesthetised). Anyway I broke the ice after roughly 15 minutes of boredom by saying "I hope them bloody battery are not Duracell". True story !
oooh i dont know about interesting but when Orlando Bloom starred contained by it.
my husband sat contained by a wheelchair, white as a ghost, puddle of blood on the floor, leg raise, he had dropped a porthole frame on his toe, fractured it and the nail eventually come off. A wheelchair, I ask you!
the culmination lol
I have see things that would make your hackle curl and I would not describe here. One of the funniest, and clean, cases be a fisherman who had a voluminous fly hook in the central point of his forehead, Fortunately it was not too bleeding and was effortlessly removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment