Saturday, October 23, 2010

What is the age that u seize ur first kiss?

What is the age that u seize ur first kiss?
It isn't a certain age. I get mine when I was 13. Some grasp it earlier, some grasp it later, it doesn't really situation.
Don't grow up too fast, k?
I be 15, and it was during lunch. I still remember that first kiss...man be it good.!!
within my opinion I imagine it's whenever you feel primed...
I got mine when I be 17yrs. old..and he be my second boyfriend! I think the major is to whom you want to share it with..
i be thirteen and at the movies. but i didnt really like the girl that much ( i aim i liked her, she be my girlfriend, but i could tell, and know its not like i would spend the rest of my life span with her) very soon im 15 and really love my girlfriend, and i wish i would own waited so that my first kiss in truth ment something special to me.
i got mine when i be 14. its really up to you though
i kissed som lotta in highskul but that be on the chick, when i was surrounded by my senoir year at age 16 i got my kissed near my g.f. men that was great, i be addicted then, her mouth was so amazing.. whew! my full world got stuck a bit and my heart hang on to pounding. that was attractive. it somehow adds characterization to your life.
i be 16. at that time.
In the jr high bathroom after college - age 13

  • usb verbs cable
  • web design company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment