Friday, October 15, 2010

What happen if I never release my farts?

What happen if I never release my farts?
i dont know what could happen but i know its not forceful to hold them in...ok ok im not dictum go around adjectives day farting a moment ago dont hold them in when u gotta fart u gotta fart..build sure u go into a private nouns when u do :D
People around you will be thankful.
Impossible...everyone does it.even when you are sleeping.
Uh...I contemplate you actually CAN blow up!
You'll explode.
capably nothing rele it purely means u are not sound or you eat to much cheese!
It's hopeless...You will fart when you are dumping, asleep or concentrating on something else.
you die
You will probably IMPLODE!! lol
Your hips will spread.
ha
your head explodes
You'll seize a tummy ache.
Well if you want to be that unapprised try it! I bet if you belch it will smell like fart!! Go ahead.
you will clearly have a main case of your stomach hurting really discouraging, gases are circulating inside your stomach and cause bloating ,so you better let it out , why try to row it ? and what are you trying to prove anyways, besides making yourself sick!
I get 2 points! Thanx
wow ur a unadulterated gentlal man

No comments:

Post a Comment